This building now serves as the Bank of Korea Money Museum. Construction of the building began in 1907 and was the first building in Korea to have an elevator. It was nearly gutted during the Korea War and repairs were only finished in 1958. Modern restoration work was undertaken in 1987-1989 and the building became the money museum in 2001. The exterior lighting for the Bank Of Korea Money Museum was installed in 2005 and won first prize for its night view. It was renamed in 2012 from "Bank of Korea Museum" to the current name of "Bank of Korea Money Museum".
Latitude, Longitude: 37.5614066203694,126.980473333333